Walk-in climate chambers in 3 sizes
BINDER’s walk-in climate chambers with an internal surface area of 6 m2, 9 m2 or 12 m2 and a height of 2.3 m are ideal for stability testing in the pharmaceutical, food and beverage industries, in the cosmetics industry, in materials testing and in many other areas of application.
Perfect test conditions are maintained in a wide temperature range from 10°C to 50°C and a relative humidity of 20% to 90% RH.
New in the BINDER range: Walk-in climate chambers
- Interior surfaces 6 m2, 9 m2 or 12 m2, height 2.3m
- Stable and uniform environment
- Fully compatible with pharmaceutical equipment according to ICH guideline
- Durability – corrosion resistant
- Simple operation
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant with GWP value 547
- Maintenance possible with minimal interruption of air conditioning
- Perfectly meets the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry
- 3 years warranty
Would you like advice, a quote or do you have a question about our services and products?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We will be happy to assist you!
BINDER is focused on simulation chambers
As a family-owned company, BINDER is completely focused on simulation chambers. It is the world’s largest specialist in simulation cabinets for the scientific and industrial laboratory. More than 22,000 units leave the factory in Tuttlingen every year.
Sophisticated cutting-edge technologies, forward-looking innovations and absolute precision characterise the BINDER brand image.